Welcome to Combat Team Bravo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

For guests...

If you're having trouble registering with the forums (secret question etc.) then don't hestitate to jump on teamspeak and ask for some help!

ts.combatteambravo.com

Photo

Application - Jimbo (#2)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Jimbo

Jimbo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

1 - Your Age: 24

2 - How you found out about CTB: A mate invited me to play a few games with CTB members, probably more than two years ago.

3 - Did a CTB member refer you to join? And if so Who?: No.

4 - Your location and Timezone: Queensland, Australian Eastern.

5 - How long you've been playing ArmA: 2+ years on and off.

6 - A rough idea of your availability for games: Able to play during holidays.

Keen on getting involved with a group that is serious about combat simulation, will be able to sink some time in over the holidays. Apologies for the first application, I think I tried getting in contact but my study arrangements made it impossible to make this a priority at the time. Have quite a bit of time now as I've graduated. I'll be in the sticks for a week after tomorrow, so bear with me.

• Rhodesy likes this

Sigliskovich

Sigliskovich

Advanced Member

• CTB Members
  • 38 posts

Hi jimbo hop on TS a night before a gaming night and we can get you sorted out

Rhodesy

Rhodesy

CTB 2IC (Acting CO)

• Administrators
  • 2,162 posts

G'day mate, welcome back.

To get you started you can find our steam collection here: CTB STEAM COLLECTION V2 01/11/2017 If you have any issues with this let us know and we can get you sorted

Our main games are on Sunday and Monday nights, with skills nights on some Wednesdays (see the calendar). If you have any tech issues or general questions feel free to ask any one of the guys.

Jump on TS (ts.combatteambravo.com) to get to know the guys, you can find a game of nearly anything going on at some point or another.

If you are free jump into the game on Sunday and see how you go.

Cheers,

Rhodesy

Jimbo

Jimbo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Bear with me while I try to find time to cheat on my current clan to play some CTB games, haha.

SmOOvDoGG

SmOOvDoGG

Member On Leave

• CTB Member On Leave
  • 813 posts

oh god we are your sloppy seconds, i feel so dirty

• Swordsman, Hangfire and Sigliskovich like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users