Welcome to Combat Team Bravo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

For guests...

If you're having trouble registering with the forums (secret question etc.) then don't hestitate to jump on teamspeak and ask for some help!

ts.combatteambravo.com

Photo

Been a while

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bauer

Bauer

Member On Leave

• CTB Member On Leave
  • 25 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Hey guys, been a long time.  Letting you know I'm still here and hope to be back gaming with you guys in the next couple months

• Rhodesy, Jamo128 and genelol like this
Posted Image

Swordsman

Swordsman

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,234 posts

Hey look it's that guy.

• Bauer and DarkMellie like this

Osias

Osias

Wonderwall

• Veteran Members
  • 978 posts

Oh wow, it's been so long since this guy has been around that I don't even know who it is. Legitimately before my time.

It's always good when people find their way back though, I look forward to maybe meeting you in the near future. 

• Devilzown and DarkMellie like this

Yeah well I think that GAME isn't worth $? , DEVELOPER need to put more time into PROBLEM. I really just feel like PUBLISHER wanted to rush this out the door to get a quick buck. - Osias on every game ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users