That's my opinion on every game though.
To be fair i have reinstalled ARK and really want to give it another go. In theory it's a game i should enjoy playing with a group of like minded people.
It was just an unplayable mess at the time i bought and attempted to play it.
Agreed huge mess at the start. I have added mods which make building, taming and bugs less tedious. Servers are clustered meaning you can travel with your mounts/tames between different maps (if you have Scorched earth)
Well i joined the server smoove....and had like level 200 dinosaurs chasing me
Lol welcome definitely hard at the start, you should team up with crunch for some reason he has spawned in the north good luck to him.
- Make yourself a builders helmet, will let you pickup more weight and pickup and place items and structures without having to destroy it (MOD)
- Use Structures+ building materials/walls foundations etc they have better snapping points (MOD)
- Hanging bridges lets you create bridges between anything you want great for wanting to build on large stone pillars (MOD)
- XP, Taming, and basic resource harvesting has been increased to mitigate the grind vanilla can become
- Difficulty level is higher, so there is chance for higher level Dinos to spawn
- You can build carts for your dinos (and yourself) where u can add storage crates to it and it wont effect the dinos weight (MOD)
- Ive tried to increase maximum lvl so that you can at least get every engram in game (WIP)
Crunch i found your little base and left you a present. Theres a level 63 Giga around one of the mountains near you, we were not able to tame it last night GG if it comes to visit
I have setup base in the redwood forest, let me know if your visiting so i can turn off my turrets. if you head south down the river you will eventually come across a long bridge which hangs over aids swamp, follow the torches into the red wood forest to find my place