Welcome to Combat Team Bravo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

For guests...

If you're having trouble registering with the forums (secret question etc.) then don't hestitate to jump on teamspeak and ask for some help!

ts.combatteambravo.com

Photo

ARK: Public PVPVE Modded Severs

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

SmOOvDoGG

SmOOvDoGG

Member On Leave

• CTB Member On Leave
  • 800 posts

So currently I have 3 ARK public servers which are clustered running the Island map, Scorched Earth and Ragnarok with mods

[AU-CBR] KING-Gaming ScorchedEarth PVPVE [Mods][Clustered]

[AU-CBR] KING-Gaming TheIsland PVPVE [Mods][Clustered]

[AU-CBR] KING-Gaming Ragnarok PVE [AG][NPC][Mods][Clustered]

Mod collection for The Island and Scorched Earth can be found here - http://steamcommunit...s/?id=935266398

Mod collection for the PVE Ragnarok server can be found here - http://steamcommunit...s/?id=935333875

Servers are public so open to anyone

• Rhodesy and genelol like this

Rhodesy

Rhodesy

CTB 2IC (Acting CO)

• Administrators
  • 2,141 posts

I may need to look into this... Has the game been optimised?

SmOOvDoGG

SmOOvDoGG

Member On Leave

• CTB Member On Leave
  • 800 posts

Yep it has been optimised quite a bit, still needs work but way better since launch

Devilzown

Devilzown

CTB Vet

• Veteran Members
  • 257 posts

reinstalling game now

Posted Image

genelol

genelol

Stone

• Veteran Members
  • 536 posts

rip 7 days?

do i need to buy this?

2imb42t.jpg

Osias

Osias

Wonderwall

• Veteran Members
  • 975 posts

Purchased: 8/13/2015
You've played: 5 hours

That should give you some indication of an answer Gene.

• Rhodesy likes this

Yeah well I think that GAME isn't worth $? , DEVELOPER need to put more time into PROBLEM. I really just feel like PUBLISHER wanted to rush this out the door to get a quick buck. - Osias on every game ever.

SmOOvDoGG

SmOOvDoGG

Member On Leave

• CTB Member On Leave
  • 800 posts

This also gives me some indication of Osias take on the game

Yeah well I think that GAME isn't worth $? , DEVELOPER need to put more time into PROBLEM. I really just feel like PUBLISHER wanted to rush this out the door to get a quick buck. - Osias on every game ever.

Osias

Osias

Wonderwall

• Veteran Members
  • 975 posts

That's my opinion on every game though.

To be fair i have reinstalled ARK and really want to give it another go. In theory it's a game i should enjoy playing with a group of like minded people.

It was just an unplayable mess at the time i bought and attempted to play it.

Yeah well I think that GAME isn't worth $? , DEVELOPER need to put more time into PROBLEM. I really just feel like PUBLISHER wanted to rush this out the door to get a quick buck. - Osias on every game ever.

Devilzown

Devilzown

CTB Vet

• Veteran Members
  • 257 posts

Well i joined the server smoove....and had like level 200 dinosaurs chasing me :(

• SmOOvDoGG and genelol like this
Posted Image

genelol

genelol

Stone

• Veteran Members
  • 536 posts

ok i got it. it's on sale on steam for the next 17 hours fam lit.

• Rhodesy and SmOOvDoGG like this

2imb42t.jpg

SmOOvDoGG

SmOOvDoGG

Member On Leave

• CTB Member On Leave
  • 800 posts

That's my opinion on every game though.

To be fair i have reinstalled ARK and really want to give it another go. In theory it's a game i should enjoy playing with a group of like minded people.

It was just an unplayable mess at the time i bought and attempted to play it.

Agreed huge mess at the start. I have added mods which make building, taming and bugs less tedious. Servers are clustered meaning you can travel with your mounts/tames between different maps (if you have Scorched earth)

Well i joined the server smoove....and had like level 200 dinosaurs chasing me :(

Lol welcome definitely hard at the start, you should team up with crunch for some reason he has spawned in the north good luck to him.

- Make yourself a builders helmet, will let you pickup more weight and pickup and place items and structures without having to destroy it (MOD)

- Use Structures+ building materials/walls foundations etc they have better snapping points (MOD)

- Hanging bridges lets you create bridges between anything you want great for wanting to build on large stone pillars (MOD)

- XP, Taming, and basic resource harvesting has been increased to mitigate the grind vanilla can become

- Difficulty level is higher, so there is chance for higher level Dinos to spawn

- You can build carts for your dinos (and yourself) where u can add storage crates to it and it wont effect the dinos weight (MOD)

- Ive tried to increase maximum lvl so that you can at least get every engram in game (WIP)

Crunch i found your little base and left you a present. Theres a level 63 Giga around one of the mountains near you, we were not able to tame it last night GG if it comes to visit

dTamxD1.jpg

I have setup base in the redwood forest, let me know if your visiting so i can turn off my turrets. if you head south down the river you will eventually come across a long bridge which hangs over aids swamp, follow the torches into the red wood forest to find my place

N3nUQC0.jpg

CaptnCrunch240

CaptnCrunch240

CTB

• CTB Members
  • 235 posts

Agreed huge mess at the start. I have added mods which make building, taming and bugs less tedious. Servers are clustered meaning you can travel with your mounts/tames between different maps (if you have Scorched earth)

Lol welcome definitely hard at the start, you should team up with crunch for some reason he has spawned in the north good luck to him.

- Make yourself a builders helmet, will let you pickup more weight and pickup and place items and structures without having to destroy it (MOD)

- Use Structures+ building materials/walls foundations etc they have better snapping points (MOD)

- Hanging bridges lets you create bridges between anything you want great for wanting to build on large stone pillars (MOD)

- XP, Taming, and basic resource harvesting has been increased to mitigate the grind vanilla can become

- Difficulty level is higher, so there is chance for higher level Dinos to spawn

- You can build carts for your dinos (and yourself) where u can add storage crates to it and it wont effect the dinos weight (MOD)

- Ive tried to increase maximum lvl so that you can at least get every engram in game (WIP)

Crunch i found your little base and left you a present. Theres a level 63 Giga around one of the mountains near you, we were not able to tame it last night GG if it comes to visit

I have setup base in the redwood forest, let me know if your visiting so i can turn off my turrets. if you head south down the river you will eventually come across a long bridge which hangs over aids swamp, follow the torches into the red wood forest to find my place

i just clicked spawn and thats were i ended up. also i have no idea waht im doing just figuring things out

• SmOOvDoGG likes this

crunchCTB-AGBsig.png

SmOOvDoGG

SmOOvDoGG

Member On Leave

• CTB Member On Leave
  • 800 posts

Updated the original post with new mod collections and new Ragnarok PVE server

• genelol likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users