Welcome to Combat Team Bravo
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

For guests...

If you're having trouble registering with the forums (secret question etc.) then don't hestitate to jump on teamspeak and ask for some help!

ts.combatteambravo.com

Photo

AAR Report: Oil Invasion – Mission 1

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Cpt.Carter_400

Cpt.Carter_400

Maj. Tom was taken

• CTB Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationGeelong

First off, I would like to thank everyone for the turn out last night, fucking outstanding having that many people on a Sunday night.

Overview:
After being briefed, Osias had chosen to recon the area before launching an assault on the town. Knowing an approximate enemy strength and reinforcement capabilities gave the team a slight upper hand in the battle.

Using the recon team on the hill to the north overlooking the town gave the assault team the ability to move with very little resistance. Recon squads’ use of both the LMG and a marksman’s rifle proved effective at denying the enemy action.

Casualty Report:

Blue Forces – 0 K.I.A. / 0 W.I.A. (Counted @ Return to base)

Red Forces. – 120+ K.I.A. / 30 W.I.A.

Points of Interest:

Scud – Intelligence had a drone follow the Scud after we extracted from the area. Scud appears to be setting up to the far north.

Cache – Taken out by a sneaky move by Babeski and Lamb. Enemy forces are now suffering from a short supply of ammo.

H.V.T. – While taken out, no photo I.D. was taken of the body to confirm authenticity.

• Rhodesy, graham, Osias and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users