Updated Briefing below, also added map.
- - -
ORBAT spread sheet (right click and comment on slots if you'd like to reserve specific roles).
- RHS (GREF, USAF, AFRF)
- CUP (Units, Vehicles, Weapons + Terrains Core)
- NIArms (Core + FAL Rifles) <- this is currently listed as HLC on our repo
I also recommend running STHUD and Tao's folding map in the absence of any GPS.
The terrorist base built around the Plantation functions as the CT Op’s HQ and training center.
En forces consist of Communist Terrorists (CT’s or “terrs”) and 10-20 Political and Military advisers from neighboring communist regimes. CT’s are armed with eastern bloc weapons.
Tanks and armoured cars have been reported in the Plantation, but this can not be substantiated.
No known air threat present.
AA weapons consist of 14.5, 12.7 and Strela manpads.
- Trained terrs - 250+
- Terrs under training - 150+
- Hospital staff - 180+
- Foreign Advisors (FA) - 10+
- Miscellaneous - 30+
The base is made of 15 complexes and satellite camps, all containing terrs with a small element of FA. All compounds are guarded during day and night.
- Complex A - This is the HQ area. It includes several tin roof and thatched buildings. Numbers: Up to 30.
- Complex B - This complex houses the main hierarchy and HQ personnel. Consists of several houses.
- Complex C - This complex provides auxiliary housing for HQ personnel and their staff. Consists of several tin roof buildings.
- Complex D - Motorpool/garage. Consists of one large shed and several smaller huts. Houses fuel, trucks and other long range vehicles.
- Complex E - Main supply/storage area. Contains several sheds and huts. Houses ammunition and food supplies for entire base.
- Complex F - Chitepo college where Political Commissars are housed and taught. Consists of 2 main brick buildings and 2 wooden barracks. Numbers: up to 30 terrs and 10 FA’s.
- Complex G - Parade Ground.
- Complex H - Hospital. Consists of several interconnected tents and two tin roofed buildings. Houses nursing staff and convalescent terrs.
- Complex I - Main barracks area. Consists of dozens of tents and a few huts. Houses the trained terrs.
- Complex J - Training camp. Consists of training area and smaller tents and lean-to’s, housing terrs under training.
- Complex K - Incoming Camp. Houses the new recruits awaiting training. Consists of several wooden, tin roof houses.
- Complex L - Lumberyard. Houses veteran terrs. Consists of several sheds and concrete buildings.
- Complex M - Checkpoint/Camp. Main road entrance to Terrorist Base. Consists of a few tin roof houses. Houses a small garrison. Numbers:
- Complex N - Sawmill. Serves as a secondary supply depot. Houses additional food, ammunition and fuel for the main base. Consists of several sheds and concrete buildings.
- Complex O - Outlying satellite camp. Houses younger terrs yet to be trained, older terrs past fighting age and limbless terrs.
- ATC+CTB providing up to 32 troops for para and heli role.
- 1x G-Car for command/control.
- 2-3x K-Car for gunship support.
- 2-3x Vampire Fighter/Bombers.
- 1x Dakota for paradrop.
Civilian population centers are marked and are no fire zones. All persons encountered within base are considered terrs.
0700 (H-hour minus 45mins). Slight cloud cover, otherwise clear weather.
To provide ground forces in support of air strike on enemy Terrorist Base camp with the following desired effect:
Kill and capture maximum terrs.
Destruction of enemy war materials.
Capture of selected enemy war materials such as Strela’s.
Air strikes to take place against selected enemy targets followed by vertical envelopment by para and heli troops.
0700 Pre H-Hour:
- Civilian DC-7 will fly over Plantation base (scripted) as a ruse to have terrs off guard when bombing at H-Hour commences.
- Para Stick (consisting of 1-1 intact) emplane Dakota. Crates with rucks, radios and ammo will be dropped with you (scripted).
- Heli Sticks (consisting of 1-2 intact) standby, awaiting instruction to emplane G-Cars and K-Cars by Eagle.
- Vampire departs Forward Airfield, maintains holding pattern around Plantation Base awaiting H-hour.
- Vampire begins bombing run on complexes/targets G then D, E, H and I to inflict maximum damage to terrs in initial phase.
- Dakota drops Para Sticks on Para Drop zone marked.
- Actions on landing = remove chute, locate supply crates, reorg in sticks.
- Eagle-1 (Eagle Actual) arrives at AO to take control of Vampire.
- On call from Eagle that Phase-1 is complete, Para Sticks sweep north to secure HQ (Complex A).
- Eagle-2, Eagle-3 (and Eagle-4 if available) lift Heli Sticks into Stop position.
- Heli Sticks sweep through to secure HQ housing (Complex .
- Para and Heli (1-1 and 1-2) destroy enemy war materials, or on discovery of capturable war materials (Strela’s, 12.7 etc), call in Eagle for extraction of assets.
- Kill/Capture terrs. Call in Eagle for extraction of captured terrs.
- Once HQ area secure, Para Sticks (1-1) sweep westwards, clearing main camp of terrs.
- Heli Sticks (1-2) sweep west and clear Chitepo College. Ground forces continue to sweep base for surviving terrs.
- Eagle to facilitate CAS in support of ground forces for duration of Phase-2 in addition to coordinating Vampire and K-Car attacks on satellite camps K, L, M, N and blocking/interdiction of fleeing terrs and QRF.
- Once camp is clear of terrs and all materials destroyed/captured, Ground Forces Cmdr signals Eagle end of Phase-2.
- Reorg, extract captured materials/terrs. Extract to Forward Airfield. Extract by NLT 1130.
- 1x Dakota (C-47)
- 1x G-Car (fitted for aircommand, UH-Y, unarmed)
- 3x K-Car (UH-D, 20mm Doorgun)
- 3x Vampire’s (AV-8B)
No Respawn. (if dying as part of the initial paradrop or due to glitch, simply disconnect and reconnect and Zeus can teleport you).
Ground forces resupply to be facilitated by Eagle.
Aircraft service available at Forward Airfield.
- ACE Advanced Logistics is ON.
- ACE Advanced Medical is ON.
- ACE Advanced Wounding is OFF.
- Medics/Tech’s can administer PAK’s.
- PAK’s disappear on use.
- Eagle-1 (Eagle Actual) controls all air assets, and can dispatch assets for close support to ground forces.
- Ground forces requiring CAS can call directly using Air net.
- Ground forces are commanded by 1-1 Sunray/Actual.
- 1-1 Sunray/Actual controls Para Sticks
- 1-2 Sunray/Actual controls Heli Sticks.
- 343’s/squad radios are not issued.
- Stick leaders carry 148’s.
- Ground Forces HQ sections are issued 3x 148 radios (for ground comms) and 2x 117F radios (for air-ground comms).
- Ground Forces = CH1
- Air Assets = CH2 (this is also used for air-ground communication).
- Dedicated CAS = CH3 (only use if complex comms required to coordinate CAS)
- Vampire = CH4
- Backup = CH5
Side chat only used for markers and admin/zeus requests.